-
April 2nd, 2001, 05:38 AM
#1
Inactive Member
-
April 2nd, 2001, 07:20 AM
#2
Inactive Member
I'll be nice.
Rims are nice, but scream for larger brakes.
Body kit is subtle, which is a big thumbs up in my book.
Engine bay is clean, well kept
The front grill has got to go, car would be really much nicer without it.
Just my opinion.
------------------
-JG-
-1994 Civic EX-
-B18c, blown rings, and turbo in the near future-
-www.vapor-trail.net-
-
April 2nd, 2001, 08:47 AM
#3
Inactive Member
Nice and clean. Great job!
------------------
Mods
-
April 2nd, 2001, 11:40 AM
#4
Inactive Member
But the grill is the outstanding feature of the car IMHO.
-
April 2nd, 2001, 11:51 AM
#5
Inactive Member
I don't think the grill is that bad either. Don't get me wrong I think an intercooler would be better
but the grill isn't bad. Did you paint your calipers silver or is it just the light?
-
April 2nd, 2001, 12:33 PM
#6
Inactive Member
I like that dash - ashtray replacement piece. Do I get that from DC Sports separately, or some other vendor ? I was imaging something very similar to house my J& S and FP gauge.
------------------
total sleeper
JRSC M62 @ 6psi, Kamikaze + 2.5" cat-back, J&S Classic, T.O.O catch can, etc.
10 psi coming soon
-
April 2nd, 2001, 12:34 PM
#7
Inactive Member
I like it!!!
------------------
99' GSR 13.6 @ 103.4mph
-JRSC w/ Walbro Fuel Pump, AEM Intake, Tanabe Racing Medallion Exhaust, Mugen Header, Ground Control Coilovers/ Koni Adjustable Shocks, Black 17x7.5 Volk Racing SE37's, and Wings West Body Kit
Since then: Quaife LSD, ACT Clutch, ZEX Ultra Lightweight Flywheel, AEM Cam gears, and JR BTC
-
April 2nd, 2001, 12:35 PM
#8
Inactive Member
She looks good. Nice job.
Tom
------------------
'92 Civic Si H/B B18C1 powered and lovin' it!...J&S Safeguard, custom 2.5" B-pipe, Tenzo-R muffler.
The JRSC'ed D16Z6 is gone and now lookin' at turbo kits...
'99 Goped (X-ped) Fully modified, 14.0:1 CR, 17k rpm, 32 mph! 
[email protected]
-
April 2nd, 2001, 01:09 PM
#9
Inactive Member
nice
------------------
95 Integra GS-R
Built motor, Rev-Hard manifold, XS-Engineering T04X turbo and intercooler, Tial wastegate, STR intake manifold, RC 550cc injectors, DFI.
11.57 @ 124mph
95 Toyota Supra TT -(HKS Twin Turbo Upgrade)
00 Mercedes ML 430
-
April 2nd, 2001, 01:30 PM
#10
Inactive Member
Very clean. I like the front grill.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks